Get rid of OneDrive from Office component Save As screens

Reaction score
To the best of my ability/knowledge, OneDrive is no longer on my Wndows 10 computer. There's no cloud icon in the Notification area, "Microsoft OneDrive" does not appear in the "Uninstall or change a program" page, there are no OneDrive folders in AppData, Application Data, etc., and there's a DWORD "1" for DisableFileSyncNGSC in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\OneDrive (per one article I read). Yet "OneDrive - Personal" continues to appear in the Save As screens for my Office components. Can't I get rid of that?

Reaction score
Might check Task Manager and Startup or msconfig [in the Run box] to Disable it, maybe Office won't see it. I have it Disabled on my Win11 Notebook and LibreOffice doesn't see it as a choice in Save As.

Reaction score
Thanks for responding! Nothing seen in Task Manager Processes or Startup. In msconfig, General shows Selective Startup -- System services and Startup items; no (Microsoft) OneDrive seen in Services.

Reaction score
One more bit of info: when I search the entire hard drive for instances of "OneDrive," there are quite a few, almost all in C:\Windows\WinSxS

Ask a Question