Headline Articles in Internet Explorer Only Half!

Reaction score
This is a strange subject to be posted here. But, it is something that is different in Windows 10 over Windows 7.
Ok, so here goes my reason on posting this.
I have Window Internet Explorer on this PC with WIN 10, and when there is a "Headline Article" it will start out for whatever is the headline is about and you can read is the strange part. I also have a computer with Windows 7 Hone with same...Windows Internet Explorer, and the same "Headline Article" that shows one can read the "whole" article with the little window.. "Read More" that I have to click on.

Why does Windows 10 be any different that Windows 7 when it comes to reading any news article?

Reaction score
It works on this Forum just hover your mouse over the thread titles and you can read the post.

Windows 10 are pushing users to use Edge. I used IE ever since I owned a PC. After the upgrade I tried Edge I don't like it, The Grandkids told me to use Chrome, not fond Chrome either I don't like the layout. Tried Firefox and loving it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
lets try the simple first, open Internet Explorer on youe Windows 10 PC,
click the cog (gear wheel) top right,
check the zoom is set to 100%

Reaction score
lets try the simple first, open Internet Explorer on youe Windows 10 PC,
click the cog (gear wheel) top right,
check the zoom is set to 100%

BretWin10, that did it. I had my display setting at 125%. Now, I need to move the monitor closer to my face.

Thanks for the heads up reply.

Reaction score
BretWin10, that did it. I had my display setting at 125%. Now, I need to move the monitor closer to my face.

Thanks for the heads up reply.

I'm glad you resolved your issue. Wow! I was way off on that post, I guess I read your post wrong. I could only see 1/2 of the title LOL.

Ask a Question