Hi from me!

Reaction score
Hello all.
We have just upgraded our PC to one with Windows 10 from one with Windows 7, as we understand that soon there will be no updates for 7.
My husband uses it for his strategy gaming and I use it for internet research, letters, email, and all that stuff.
I have a couple of problems with it at the moment so will be posting in the relevant sections shortly.
I’m fairly tech savvy but sometimes things just floor me, so be patient!
Thanks

Reaction score
Hi and welcome. Things sometimes floor us, but with all heads together we get there. (I think they, even more often, floor microsoft also!)

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to the Forum Madasaflake.

Feel free to contribute any advice you have should you come across another members question you can help with.

The shared experience with all our members makes for a great knowledge base that can help people when they get stumped by an issue.

I don't know what your questions are yet, but take a look at the Article section when you have time. There are a lot of tips there for using Windows 10 or non native software with Windows 10 ( i.e. third party applications ). If you have any of your own tips there is a section there for User contributed articles.

Reaction score
Thanks. I have just posted in the hardware section with my main problem and hope someone can help.