SOLVED Microsoft Account set as Administrator but not allow deletion of program.

Reaction score
Yes agree, leave(x86) well alone and that goes for anything one is not absolutely sure on. Am I, right in thinking then, when Windows 10 or any version of it installs on the 'C' drive, it is shown under the heading icon "Windows" if this assumption is incorrect, where?
Windows icon [windows] shows 18.9GB (20.295.393.826bytes). Contains 117,177 files 28,865 Folders.

Reaction score
Unless you so change it. and the size is about right, a clean install. and varies with version - edition installed.

Reaction score
I made a copy of both Windows and Program(x86) on a USB stick, and did not realise it would take over six hours to complete save the 9,000 files.

Reaction score
ref davehc and the reply,
these come under the winaero tweaker prog which i have used.
you could try firstly doing a restore point, installing this prog and choose those two tweaks, go into safe mode and
try deleting those items that you do not want.
good luck
BRUNOSk

Reaction score
REF davehc
the two reg he posted belong with winaero so you could try downloading the prog make a restore point
and in the left hand column choose your tweak about take ownership and try getting rid of what you don't want

Ask a Question