My Seasonic TX-750W tripped breaker or it was halogen bulb in bathroom?

Reaction score
PC: Aorus AD27QD

AORUS PRO Z390-PRO GAMING

Aorus 2080 Ti waterforce stock

2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL XMP

9700K STOCK

Seasonic TX-750W TITANIUM PLUS PRIME

Pc was on idle and monitor was on. Other devices like tv,washer off. So not circuit overload. 2 weeks ago something tripped 2 small circuit breakers . All electricity lights and sockets went down .Then.......i go to bathroom and saw that one of 3 halogen bulbs no lightning. So one bulb get burned.

What tripped breaker? Halogen Bulb or Seasonic psu of my pc?

Like i said pc working normally after that outage.But i am worried about my psu.

Thx for helping me. I am not cooled down<lol>.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
That's probably one of the best made and dependable PSUs you could have, so....
When you hear hoof-beats think horses not zebras.
It was probably the halogen bulb, they can be pretty intense. Consider switching to LEDs

Bathrooms are usually on 15 amp GFIs and are not particularly forgiving.
IF physically possible maybe try another outlet that doesn't share the bathroom circuit.
Otherwise a good battery backup to protect your rig might be worth consideration.

Reaction score
Last question listen.

Why i ask about pc PSU? Ok i tell.

So....
I had a good monitor AORUS AD27QD. 3 months ago when i was sleeping monitor was on.
I left running Metro Exodus game.

When i woke up all electricity went down. After switching up 2 breakers for outlets and lights, power back . I have different wiring here in Poland. So dont ask about circuits.
Pc worked fine. But monitor was not turned back. No lights when pressing button,nothing.
I sended to rma. Here is shop RMA message:

Shop:"We repaired PSU and sending back good monitor to client"

Is this possible that psu of monitor can trip breaker/s then if psu inside monitor, failed?

Also i was using a lot this monitor,playing games and left running games for 20 hours for some reason,when i go slept. I know it was stupid.

I guess i had bad luck with monitor ( 3 months ago ) and bulb ( 2 weeks ago )?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I'd be the first to admit, I have no knowledge of what your electrical service might be in Poland, but...
It looks to me like you should minimally, employ a top tier surge protector between the outlet and your rig
AND
Again a good UPS (Uninterrupted Power Supply) might be worth the investment, for a bit of additional protection.
Is this possible that psu of monitor can trip breaker/s then if psu inside monitor, failed?
Circuit breakers normally and I will assume also in Poland are built to provide protection based on the amp ratings along a particular circuit path which may include multiple outlets and switches.
Anything or group of things that create a condition that exceeds their limit will cause the breaker to trip.

I have no way of knowing if under normal conditions you are operating devices along that circuit near it's limit, whereby any additional load may cause the breaker to trip. You could do something as simple as drop a slice of bread into a toaster and that may overload that circuit.

You may want to have a professional, meter that circuit to determine what's going on under normal operating conditions.

I can tell you that something as simple as a loose wire in a junction box, receptacle or switch can result in elevate resistance and cause a higher amperage draw.

Reaction score
I'm not a electrical expert at all, but if you're losing equipment, it seems to me you might be having power surges. If it were me, I'd have my computer equipment on a good UPS.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Too much to resolve in a forum post.
I suggested a surge surpressor.
I suggested a UPS / Battery Backup twice.

I don't even know if Poland has 60 cycle electricity seems that a lot of Europe is still 50 cycle.
So that poses another question, was all of the equipment in this scenario, purchased to be used in that geographic location.
So far he's lost one light bulb and one monitor, which apparently was repaired and returned.
On both occasions at least one or more circuit breakers were tripped.
Was there a storm? Are there other environmental factors in play?