No dialogue in 5.1 surround sound

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with Windows 10 where there is no dialogue coming out of the center channel but there are SFX coming out of it. This makes having all 5 speakers (no sub) worthless. I have confirmed that all 5 speakers are working and it should be a software issue on the computer's side. Thank you in advance .

Reaction score
You will normally have the option to check each speaker as to it correct designation. If the left and right, front and back speakers are correct then the center speaker may be trying to act as a subwoofer but it should also react when you select the center speakers.

Are you running the system as a 5.0 system since the .1 is for the subwoofer?

Reaction score
You will normally have the option to check each speaker as to it correct designation. If the left and right, front and back speakers are correct then the center speaker may be trying to act as a subwoofer but it should also react when you select the center speakers.

Are you running the system as a 5.0 system since the .1 is for the subwoofer?

I haven been running a 5.0 system. I've been unchecking the subwoofer box

Ask a Question