SOLVED Power Settings Keeps Changing

Reaction score
Unmarked as solved, as just got home and plugged in and now its gone back to its usual ways, forcing at 100%...

Reaction score
It went away on two of my desktops with the 1709 upgrade, My Power profile settings did not change with that upgrade.

Reaction score
Ok just did the upgrade, they seemed to have made some changes to power management and have got rid of the Max CPU clock frequency. I can now fully confirm that the processor remains locked on the 0% processor frequency preset when I want it to!

By the way I'd encourage everyone to upgrade to 1709, it is the best improvement I have seen from any update and everything feels buttery smooth, even with my computer running at 1.2 GHz ! Exceptional.

Reaction score
Glad that's working out for you, I checked by of my desktops that I had upgraded yeaterday, this morning they were rest to Sleep after 2 hours, I changed the Sleep setting in advanced settings to 5000 minutes again.

Reaction score
I can confirm this was actually an issue with Asus Smart Gesture, updating the driver properly and finally solved my issue completely. Upgrading to the creators update seemed to minimise this problem temporarily, but it quickly came back.

Ask a Question