Preview Build 20152

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
JUNE 24, 2020 10:02 AM today we’re releasing Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 20152 to Windows Insiders in the Dev Channel (Fast ring).
SOURCE: https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...ncing-windows-10-insider-preview-build-20152/

Capture.PNG

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Seems relatively stable but to be honest, I'm not exactly overwhelming it with high demand processes.

Typical aggravation during install
Started downloading got to about 6% and then randomly went back to searching for updates.
Resumed download where it left off at 6%
Finished downloading began installing got to about 21% then started downloading again

Went out and mowed the front and back lawns came back it was at 79% installed.
Finished that up and then the offline part of the installed seemed relatively prompt and uneventful.

I've pretty much gotten used to that type of annoyance

Reaction score
Just installed it on my Insider drive and no problems so far. It went really smooth through

Reaction score
been a while, finally, same as before, mostly OK. Kills all Printers, kills all scanners, kills Fax, kills PDF converters resets all back to CRAP (EDGE). Black Screen Desktop, some USBs fails to be seen, so repair or reinstall all FAX, PRINTERS, SCANNERS, and replace Black Screen with Custom or change to MS. 2 different failed to get updated Video Drivers so had to manually obtain and install,

Ask a Question