Preview build 21390

Reaction score
This is malware. Most of my shortcuts do not work and huge waste of time trying to fix all of them. Hard to get correct partition

Reaction score
UPDATE 6/7: We are starting to roll out Cumulative Update Build 21390.1000 (KB5004071). This update does not include anything new and is designed to test our servicing pipeline.

We have been testing our servicing pipeline with Cumulative Updates to the builds released to the Dev Channel. Each week, we would release a new build and then follow up with a Cumulative Update on top of that build before moving to the next build. However, we need to test the process of releasing multiple Cumulative Updates on top of each other on top of the same build. As a result of this, over the course of the next several weeks, our focus will be on releasing multiple Cumulative Updates on top of Build 21390. Having Insiders in the Dev Channel test this will be immensely helpful, and we’ll be back to flighting normally again soon!

UPDATE 6/10: We are starting to roll out Cumulative Update Build 21390.1010 (KB5004092). This update does not include anything new and is designed to test our servicing pipeline.

Reaction score
Cumulative updates never install for me. I enlarged my C partition in case Bloatsoft needed extra space but did not help.

Reaction score
UPDATE 6/14: We are starting to roll out Cumulative Update Build 21390.2025 (KB5004123). This update does not include anything new and is designed to test our servicing pipeline.

@TedWilt
you said:
Cumulative updates never install for me. I enlarged my C partition in case Bloatsoft needed extra space but did not help.

How big is your partition anyway?? My Insider systems runs on a partition of 40GB with 23GB free space...

Ask a Question