R.I.P Sir Roger Moore

Reaction score
Once of my favourite actors; Sir Roger Moore has passed away after a short battle with cancer. :(

R.I.P Sir Roger and thanks for all the laughs. You were a great "Bond" and a great humanitarian. :)

http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknew...nd-star-dead-at-89/ar-BBBsdLD?ocid=spartandhp

I would also like to offer my condolences to the victims and their families of the Manchester bombing. :( God bless you all. :)

(What I really want to say cannot be posted here!). :mad:

Last edited:
Reaction score
He was after Sean Connery the best Bond ever. Daniel Craig has some really big shoes to fill....

Timothy Dalton and George Lazenby were only short lived anyway...

It really takes a Brit to be BOND.....

Not to forget Pierce Brosnan even though he is Irish (I don't hold that against him)

Last edited:

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Sean Connery was Scottish born in Fountainbridge, Edinburgh, Scotland.
Moore was not my favorite Bond but I did like his portrayal of Simon Templar in the TV series "The Saint".

Reaction score
Where I live, we have the doubtful opportunity to watch very old series and movies on our cheapskate provider. "The Saint" is shown daily, and is still enjoyable.
Just to add. We also have " The Persuaders ",as a regular shown series - even more enjoyable, which Trouble may remember.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The funniest fight scene ever filmed was with Roger Moore and Lee Marvin in "Shout at the Devil", great performance by both actors!. :):):)

Reaction score
The Bond episodes wouldn't have been the same without Sean Connery, Roger Moore or Pierce Bronson. They were had charisma. personally i liked Sean Connery, a Scott with an Irish name.
I only wish the networks would consider replacing Survivor or Big Brother and other reality shows with "Bond James Bond" Bring back TV to what it used to be, enjoyment. Bond would still have a great following. Archie Bunker? I don't think would go over well with the politically correct tree huggers.

Reaction score
[QUOTE="Norton, post: 65705, member: 10797"
I only wish the networks would consider replacing Survivor or Big Brother and other reality shows with "Bond James Bond" Bring back TV to what it used to be, enjoyment. Bond would still have a great following.[/QUOTE]

I agree. These shows only feed the Idiocracy of todays world, people that have lost their thinking and need to be feed "happy meals" to make it in this,our World.
But they call it Entertainment, I am not. I call it like a new Clothes softener: Brain Soft...... use it and your brain will turn into softened GOO...

Ask a Question