SOLVED Script Pop Up

Reaction score
okay so still popping up...but using the process explorer I have found out it is the Task Scheduler Engine that is causing it. Any ideas of how to stop that from causing the pop up? Thanks again for all the help!

Reaction score
So, if you have found it, it must be in the wrong path, otherwise (your first post) it would not say it cannot be found?

Reaction score
So, if you have found it, it must be in the wrong path, otherwise (your first post) it would not say it cannot be found?
I am guessing so....not sure where it should be though? I went into task scheduler and it comes up as winscript.exe with the trigger being when created or modified? I have disabled it in the library of task scheduler to see if I can stop it from happening...see how it goes...I must be getting close by now!

Reaction score
Okay...I waited till it popped up and then found the exact task set....disabled and so far no pop up in the past 4 hours so looking great! Thank you everyone for all your help and suggestion on this topic, I really do appreciate your time! :)

Ask a Question