Spellchecker

Reaction score
Could anyone please help spellchecker is driving me insane cant get it to work its all is switched on but wont highlight or even confirm its even there,works perfect on my laptop,but on this desktop no way.
thanks for any help

Reaction score
Hi mariothemoss,

have you done all your updates?, have you checked your language settings if you have the full language support installed?. :)

spelling.PNG

Click on the language for more options!. :)
region and language.PNG

Reaction score
Alright, what are you trying to use the spell-checker with, your web browser or another app?. :confused:

Reaction score
Have it working on firefox now thank you, strange how the windows one will not work though got work now will try the edge one later

Data

Chief Operations Officer
Reaction score
@mariothemoss I wouldn't download anything from Cnet/Download.com, they still inject adware.

That site should die in a fire, I cant believe people use them or post links to it.

Reaction score
Have it working on firefox now thank you, strange how the windows one will not work though got work now will try the edge one later
There are strange things happening here too, I can only right click certain pages and items in the browsers but that's another story!. o_O

Ask a Question