telecoil

Discussion in 'Windows 10 Phones' started by l prasad, Dec 25, 2016.

1. l prasad

l prasad

how to transmit window 10 phone sound via telecoil to recieve in hearing aid

l prasad, Dec 25, 2016
    1. Advertisements

2. l prasad

Trouble Noob Whisperer Moderator

Well.... it would probably depend on the phone's Manufacturer, Model and maybe even to some extent the Carrier (although I'm not certain about that last one).
    On the box that the phone comes in, on the back you should see a number of symbols / icons. Among these should be something stating "Hearing Aid Compatibility Rating
    My Windows 10 Alcatel Fierce XL (Tmobile branded) has an M4/T4 rating (the "T" being the one you are asking about.
    Then in the Settings -> Ease of Access -> More Options you should see something like Telecoil with a slider On / Off

Tcoil.png

Trouble, Dec 25, 2016
    1. Advertisements

3. l prasad

l prasad

I have window 10 phone Leumeah 950. I have switched on Telecoil button on the phone and on my hearing aid. Still no sound comes to my hearing aid. I have Widex unique 440 hearing aid. Can anyone will advice me how to connect this hearing aid with my mobile phone

l prasad, Dec 29, 2016
  4. l prasad

Norton

Best to check with your hearing aid provider. My aids are Bluetooth capable.

Norton, Jan 11, 2017
    1. Advertisements