This forum has gone down the toilet

Reaction score
More and more members' profiles are being taken over by spammers and the admin and moderators have all but abandoned this site.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's happening to both forums, I don't even know or see any noderaters or admin to honest.

Reaction score
More and more members' profiles are being taken over by spammers and the admin and moderators have all but abandoned this site.
Just curious. I see the "sex" posts from some guy "Sparks" What members posts do you see being taken over? That is serious!

Reaction score
ok. The mystery explained. I have just noticed you have become a moderator😁

Reaction score
Hopefully, I'll be back.
Good to have at least one staff member that's still alive. The others haven't been here since 2023. Looks like you're the lone sheriff on this forum. It still feels like this forum has been abandoned by the owner/admin.

Reaction score
Good to have at least one staff member that's still alive. The others haven't been here since 2023. Looks like you're the lone sheriff on this forum. It still feels like this forum has been abandoned by the owner/admin.
I could not agree more. Sorry @Shintaro you are the last man standing and have to carry the torch. I do not envy you as I am Admin in a different forum. It takes a lot of time and effort to keep a forum running. Kudos to you

Reaction score
Sadly moderator status is not enough to keep thing the way they need to be. Spam filtering is about all mod status is good for. Lets hope it is enough for a while.

Reaction score
ok. The mystery explained. I have just noticed you have become a moderator😁
I am still a mod over on the Windows 7 forum. I was asked to be a mod here years ago, but then I had a heap of bad stuff happen. It is only now things have settled down (well that's what I am hoping for anyway), that I can commit to anything.

Reaction score
Yea, I started to get stiffness in my joints and switched to the carnivor diet and it went away. I'm 54 and back at Karate working on another Black Belt.
I do eat leafy green vegetables as well.
But I was surprised by the change.

Ask a Question