Windows 11 Forums

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
As you may have heard, it looks like Windows 11 will be announced on the 24th June 2021. I've created a new forum for anyone interested in following the developments and seeing what the latest news will be:

Hope to see some of you on there!

Reaction score
Do you have to register or does the 10forum log in work there?

Edit: I’ve registered as it didn’t accept the login details for here. All good.

Reaction score
For now: this will be the end of the line for me. At the moment I have no intentions of upgrading to something with less control than Windows 10.

Reaction score
There may be a problem with sending confirmation codes. I’ve tried several email accounts but none receive the confirmation code to register the account.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
There may be a problem with sending confirmation codes. I’ve tried several email accounts but none receive the confirmation code to register the account.
Oh yes, well spotted - this is now fixed! Thanks for letting me know :).

I need to work on the site some more tomorrow to get things working fully, but e-mails are now working as expected.

Reaction score
I did not get an email for confirmation. I just registered with the same credentials as I have here. It worked without a problem. I even created the same profile content as I have here...

Reaction score
Well, the closed that date comes, the more information is out on the web, I even found a leaked ISO.
More information in the Windows 11 forum.

Reaction score
Yes. The leak is being discussed all over the web, currently.

50/50 here. The leak looks genuine, but there has still been no official confirmation of the future name?
The Logo in the picture would be easy to construct as and add on. Just a thought!!:cool:

Ask a Question