Trusteer Endpoint protection problem

Reaction score
I have Trusteer pre-installed on a fairly new Lenovo desktop [TT8QFAG] running Windows 10 [1709]. Trusteer is running but I cannot open the Console. I have the icon on the Taskbar with the Console on its menu, but nothing much happens when it's clicked. Some common sites show the icon green in the address box, but I can't add to them. When a site shows the icon in grey (such as this Forum), left-clicking on the icon produces a large but empty alert box (clicking Alt + R does the same). This box should include the button to open the console. I was running Trusteer without problems on my previous desktop, including after it was updated to Windows 10. I am wondering whether to uninstall and re-install, if it's still available after uninstall?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Try re-installing. In fact, you should have opted for a better endpoint software after consulting friends. My favorite has always been Comodo Endpoint Protection.

Ask a Question