Trusteer Rapport Extension Problem

Reaction score
I am using Chrome browser on a Toshiba Satellite Laptop that operates under Windows 10. Whenever I go online I get a popup message that says "IBM Trusteer Rapport was installed successfully on this device, but the Rapport extension is disabled. Please use the Extensions Manager to enable the Rapport extension."

Rapport Extension is enabled in the Extension Manager of Chrome. Therefore, I do not know why these pop-ups on almost every site I visit.

Can anyone assist please. Thanks.

Reaction score
I cannot assist, but I have the same problem. I am continually seeing the pop-up "IBM Trusteer Rapport was installed successfully on this device, but the Rapport extension is disabled. Please use the Extensions Manager to enable the Rapport extension".

In the Chrome extensions manager, the "IBM Security Rapport" extension is enabled. I can see the grey Rapport icon in Chrome on unprotected sites, and the green Rapport icon in Chrome on protected sites. I have tried uninstalling the Rapport extension and re-installing it, but I still get the pop-up saying the Rapport extension is disabled, even though Chrome tells me it is enabled.

I am running Windows 10 Version 1803 Build 17134.48, Chrome version 66.0.3359.181 64 bit, Rapport Emerald Build 1908.152.

Can anyone advise how I can stop the Rapport pop-up appearing?

Ask a Question