SOLVED Bank Websites - Rapport/Kaspersky clash

Reaction score
I use Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 and Malware-Bytes Anti-malware as my security software. Unfortunately Kaspersky's "Safe Money" component is not compatible with Windows 10 (and specifically does not protect against stolen screen shots), so I turned it off and tried Trusteer Rapport in its place when visiting bank websites. However, running KIS2017 and Rapport together led to all sorts of problems although Rapport did not do so when used on my previous Windows XP machines,
I don't want to have to switch off all of KIS2017 when visiting bank websites and Rapport when not, so can anyone advise me on a way round this?

Reaction score
After ploughing through Kaspersky's help sections my problem with "Safe Money" is solved.
First problem was that visualisation was disabled on my machine. This must have been a factory default as I had never needed to go to the bios setup before. Enabling visualisation did not immediately cure the problem, however.
Second problem was a setting in Kaspersky itself. Putting all to default values cleared the problem. Unfortunately I do not know which setting was the critical one as, with the program running OK I am loathed to

Ask a Question