SOLVED Everything changed color.My taskbar icons,my websites, my photos

Reaction score
Hi there.I have now been trying to solve this problem I have for 2 hours.
This morning I clicked on intel graphics controlpanel.To my knowledge I did not chose anything or change but apparently something happened because all of a sudden all my colors changed. Pink it was then. I thought okay must be a theme of windows 10 so I removed the show the accent colour on the following surfaces but it stayed pink. I noticed that all of my websites had changed color as well. The youtube icon which was red was not red anymore but worse i could not do any puzzle which is how i like to begin my day because even the puzzles on my chrome browser had changed.

The first photo shows the daily mail website now how it is to me. Green people. You will also see my taskbar icons which are totally the wrong color.My explorer icon used to be yellow for one.
If I change a color of a theme it only changes the lines under the taskbar icons not the icons itself.

On another picture (only allowed 1 photo? ) you can see that on top now everything is pink and the puzzles are all the same greenish colours which they are not.
I have tried but I am now so desperate I am even thinking of doing a recovery but i am not sure that would be the answer. Please let there be someone who knows what I can do.

Attachments

• green.jpg
    green.jpg
    392 KB · Views: 602
Reaction score
any chance that window update ran 1809 on your computer last night Type in Winver and then winver.exe see if you still on 1803 or now on 1809. On one of my computer, it changes me to a black Theme. I solved it by right clicking my desktop selecting personalization and changing my background solid color to blue again. in your case select the Theme you were using before?

Reaction score
Thank you so much for trying to help me.I had tried that but to no avail but.... my problem is solved! I only do not know how I got there but I decided to update the driver and one was found.Once download a menu opened and I noticed the restore to default which I clicked on and yes always back to how it was. I am never going to touch that intel graphic settings again. Well one positive is that I signed up here so I am bookmarking this site. Thanks Clint Sorry i cannot be more precise to how I solved it lol.

Ask a Question