Well.... that certainly explains a lot

Reaction score
I tend to disagree with the Cheeto generation, it may have some impact on IQ.
I believe we are losing the our ability to logically think, and reason for ourselves. We let Google, Bing... do the thinking and research for us. The part of our brain that processes and stores information is becoming de-fragmented. There'e truth to the old saying, "If you don't use it, you loose it.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
My thoughts on search engines such as Google or Bing.....
I think of them generally as like having the old set of Encyclopedia Britannica many of us used to have combined with a good dictionary and local library.
Sort of like Microsoft Encarta on steroids.

Unfortunately now with social media thrown into the mix, where everyone seems to get their news, ideas, opinions, and instructions on how and what to think.....
I think that the impetus for original and creative thought is stifled.

I'm pretty sure over the next several years, if we aren't already, we'll begin seeing that reflected in art, music and other truly creative areas.
Not that they won't necessarily be "original", more that they'll be targeted to a particular group.
Much the same way advertising is being done currently.
You pick your target demographic and produce a product aimed specifically at them.

Reaction score
Today's society / generation is just plain stupid and stifled. o_O

Yes I know I'm and A** but I'm right. ;)

Reaction score
My thoughts on search engines such as Google or Bing.....
I think of them generally as like having the old set of Encyclopedia Britannica many of us used to have combined with a good dictionary and local library.
Sort of like Microsoft Encarta on steroids.

Unfortunately now with social media thrown into the mix, where everyone seems to get their news, ideas, opinions, and instructions on how and what to think.....
I think that the impetus for original and creative thought is stifled.

I'm pretty sure over the next several years, if we aren't already, we'll begin seeing that reflected in art, music and other truly creative areas.
Not that they won't necessarily be "original", more that they'll be targeted to a particular group.
Much the same way advertising is being done currently.
You pick your target demographic and produce a product aimed specifically at them.
If this seems to be an omen of things to come, read this:
https://www.zdnet.com/article/europ...opyright-law/?ftag=TRE-03-10aaa6b&bhid=164474

Reaction score
Yeah and the next thing that will probably happen is everyone will have to pay ASCAP for everything.

I say we string-em-up from a scrub oak ASCAP and Intel. :mad: