SOLVED Wide title bar on top of MS Edge page.

Reaction score
I am concerned about the display on my computer when I select Edge of Cortana. When I select either of these, I get a blank strip across the top of my screen which occupies about 20% of the screen. In that strip, I get a square box containing the details of the site I wanted including some pictures. . If I select other sites, I get multiple boxes along the top. This does not occur if I select iexplore or chrome. I thought I may have caused this and I have experimented with various ways to eliminate it. I have tried to send a snip of this but so far I have been unable to do so. Can anyone help me out of this irritating mess?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
If the snip below is what you are talking about just close the tab preview bar by clicking the up arrow I marked with the red box
Capture.PNG

Reaction score
Voir!!! It's so simple - I thought I clicked every button. Thank you so much. And thanks to this site for producing such a wonderful aid for semi literate computer affectionardos.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Glad we could help you sort it out.
We're here if you need help.... it's what we do.

Ask a Question