SOLVED Windows 10 22H2, when will it be released??

Reaction score
Is there any Info out there about the release date yet?? I understand that MS focuses more on Windows 11 but that is no reason to keep the Windows 10 users left out. The Insider RP channel has the 22H2 already for quite some time.
So far, I could not find any info about the release date as of yet...

Reaction score
I was checking a display issue for a reader on a forum and in the Settings I got the notice 22H2 was available for that Desktop computer, did it and only took about an hour and a half but I was busy with other things and keep good timing. Am doing another Desktop now and it has been going on for about an hour while I was in and out. Haven't gotten the notice on my Notebook yet.

Reaction score
From what I hear 22H2 is just security fixes & no new features are being added.

Reaction score
22H2 released today, installed on all three of my computers without any issues, took around 5 minutes from download to completed reboot. It's just turning on all the previously installed 22H2 updates that were installed in the monthly cumulative updates/previews.

Reaction score
Still making an image......
That takes a lot longer, it seems, as updating to the latest Windows 10

From starting download to fully restart less than 2,5 minutes. It's now on 19045.2130 . Enablement package, I thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Getting it now but going to bed, should be finished when I'm getting my first coffee.

Reaction score
I was checking a display issue for a reader on a forum and in the Settings I got the notice 22H2 was available for that Desktop computer, did it and only took about an hour and a half but I was busy with other things and keep good timing. Am doing another Desktop now and it has been going on for about an hour while I was in and out. Haven't gotten the notice on my Notebook yet.
An hour and a half? That's an awfully long time for security updates. There are, in some cases some other cumulative updates included, but that's a long time for 22H2 to install.

Reaction score
Is there any Info out there about the release date yet?? I understand that MS focuses more on Windows 11 but that is no reason to keep the Windows 10 users left out. The Insider RP channel has the 22H2 already for quite some time.
So far, I could not find any info about the release date as of yet...
It was downloaded onto my PC towards the end of October, and on inspection I am yet to find any additions or improvements to my Win 10 22H2, as they say it's all under the bonnet :)

Ask a Question