Windows UpdateKB5004327

Reaction score
I have been trying to install the above but continually receive the following error :
Updates are available, but they are too big to download over your current connection. We'll download the updates as soon as you connect to Wi-Fi.
Speed test shows I have 19MBPS download speed and I have 60GB left of my monthly data allowance.

Reaction score
Do you have "Download updates over metered connections" selected in Windows update->Advanced options?

Reaction score
Do you have "Download updates over metered connections" selected in Windows update->Advanced options?
Good one! I have no requirement to use a metered connection, but that certainly sounds like a likely response.
That would be comeing from your internet provider not the download soirce!

Reaction score
From what I have found so far, this update is an Out Of Band Update and deals with the XBOX Game pass. It was suppose to be in the catalog but it is not there anymore. It might have been pulled...

Reaction score
Yes, I had the metered connection set as mentioned.
That error now seems to have gone away but now have a different error : This error code might help: (0x80070002)

Reaction score
That is a common error in Windows 10. It often (Not always) refers to an update error, maybe because of your initial problem.
In the first instance, run the troubleshooter - it may be sufficient.
Settings - Update and Security - Troubleshoot. - Additional troubleshooters
Try " Windows update"

Reaction score
Thanks, Dave ; ran troubleshooter and had message 'resolving problem' for about twenty minutes so decided to cancel as I need to do other things. Will try again tomorrow..

Ask a Question