AOl 98 doesn't work with Windows 10

BHP

Reaction score
I bought a new computer July 2017, and installed the AOL system that I have been using for years on my old computer. It worked ok for around a month, then began to slow down, then stopped working altogether. I tried reinstalling it several times, but got the message "4346.2018 Client Version has stopped working". I connected live to microsoft support and allowed them into my computer, but they couldn't solve the problem and said I should contact AOL, who have yet to get back to me. I saw previous forums where people had the same problem, some of which said I should uninstall security update kb3132372, but this didn't appear in the list of updates. I'm surprised microsoft was unable to help me as others have had the same problem. So does anyone have any advice or solutions please???

BHP

Reaction score
Hi BHP,

I would start here (assuming you didn't check out this page first?):

https://help.aol.com/ :)
I did. I've tried to reinstall aol98 several times and it either crashes, or won't install, saying "AOL not designed to run on WIndows or it contains an error...Error 0xc0000020". Ive contacted AOL but they've yet to get back to me.

Ask a Question