Cannon Pixma MP160 Driver for Windows 10

Reaction score
Is there a driver for Cannon MP160 that will run on Win 10? Windows 7 driver does not work on my computer.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum
Canon will not issue drivers for this model to support the Windows 10 operating system, the Windows 7 drivers should function in the Windows 10 environment with some limitations which are currently unknown to Canon.
SOURCE: http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/suppo...ixma_mp_series/pixma_mp160#DriversAndSoftware

However if you switch your OS using the drop down to windows 8.1 there is an offering of a driver that they suggest will work with windows 8, so it may work with windows 10 as well.
Certainly worth a try.
MP Navigator version 3.03 but it is dated 10/4/13 so maybe not.

Reaction score
Is there a driver for Cannon MP160 that will run on Win 10? Windows 7 driver does not work on my computer.
You can now get an updated driver from Canon for your MP160 to make it compatible with Windows 10. Also you will need to get an app from Windows 10 as well for your printer.

Reaction score

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Perhaps Morgan has a link to
You can now get an updated driver from Canon for your MP160 to make it compatible with Windows 10
I could not seem to find one myself.

Ask a Question