Christmas VPN Deals

Reaction score
I am left with a few days on my PIA VPN subcription. Thinking to switch to another VPN provider. I want to use a VPN to access streaming services that are not available in Australia such as Hulu and US Netflix. on Google search, here are some Christmas VPN deals that I came across:

PureVPN $1.32/month for 5 years (Save 88%)

CyberGhost $3.99/month for 1 year (Save 78%)

Expressvpn $8.32 for 12 months (Save 35%)

Can anyone tell me which VPN should I pick.

Regedit32

Reaction score
I've never used VPNs, but a survey last week, here in New Zealand placed ExpressVPN as 9.8 / 10 making it the #1 choice.

From what I can see Googling VPNs, CyberGhost is a great choice for someone who's never used a VPN and it came 3rd in the same survey with a score of 9.0; apparently, it has one of the most secure sets of protocols out there including 256-bit encryption, and also offers live chat support for when things don't work as expected.

I think your best choice has to be one that offers the highest security possible, especially given the Chinese Government in efforts to control the information highway in China are actively trying to disrupt VPN services, and I imagine there are many other nations doing the same also, if for no other reason, than to enforce the Copyrights of movie and tv show creators.

To my way of thinking, its a shame really that the original intent of VPNs has been hijacked for other uses, but putting aside my own personal opinions, I think you should invest some time into figuring out what protocols each VPN uses and which ones use the latest and most secure protocols, before investing $$$ into an account.

Reaction score
I am left with a few days on my PIA VPN subcription. Thinking to switch to another VPN provider. I want to use a VPN to access streaming services that are not available in Australia such as Hulu and US Netflix. on Google search, here are some Christmas VPN deals that I came across:

PureVPN $1.32/month for 5 years (Save 88%)

CyberGhost $3.99/month for 1 year (Save 78%)

Expressvpn $8.32 for 12 months (Save 35%)

Can anyone tell me which VPN should I pick.

Download VPN Ivacy now. The price is so good you don't need any discounts.

Ask a Question