SOLVED .co.uk should be .com

Reaction score
On outlook email I accidently put .co.uk when I should have put .com. Now my computer says .co.uk all the time when I sign in,outlook obviously says this account does not exist. How do I get my computer to put .com again please

Regedit32

Reaction score
Hi Betti,
  • Open Outlook
  • Click the File tab
  • Click Account settings | then click again Account settings
  • Select the account you want to update your email address on then click Change
  • Now under User Information enter the correct email address inside the Email address box
    • Note: Enter address in the format: (e-mail address removed) (example only!!!)
  • Next click More Settings | then click on the General tab
  • Now under Other User Information check the Reply email address box. If needed enter the correct address there too.
    • Note: If you leave the Replay email address box blank, when people reply to your email it will automatically default to the address you sent from. You only need to enter an address here if you want their reply going to a different address.

That ought to do it.

Regards,

Regedit32

Reaction score
On outlook email I accidently put .co.uk when I should have put .com. Now my computer says .co.uk all the time when I sign in,outlook obviously says this account does not exist. How do I get my computer to put .com again please

Regedit32

Reaction score
You're Welcome Betti.

Thanks for letting me know your issue is resolved.

Regards,

Regedit32

Ask a Question