.coon ransomware

Reaction score
Hi, i got infected by ".coon" ransomware and after restart i couldnt log into windows because after clicking sign in it would give me a message that "this needs an app to be openned" and then put me back to sign in page, i tried the safe boot but didnt work, then i tried to restore windows to the latest restore point which gave me a confirmation message that it was done and needed restart, after restart my pc was loading for about 2 hours which is absolutely unecceptable (i did it few times already and it usually takes "normal" time to load, so im here asking for help, oh and i tried to reinstall windows using different storage unit (usb and cd) none of them gets recognized by windows.

Reaction score
If either the USB or CD is bootable, insert it and boot the computer from it. If not, download the Media Creation Tool, find it in File Explorer and double-click it. It will walk you through the process of creating a bootable USB stick or DVD that can be used to reinstall Windows.

Ben

Ask a Question