Draft mail folder reads 1 item but where is it???

Reaction score
The draft mail folder (linked with Gmail account) reads 1 item but can't be found. Have checked Deleted folder, Gmail server, ISP server, and Sent folder. Where else could it be hiding?
Thanks in advance.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
Please take a screen shot of what you're talking about and post it...specifically the folder layout.

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply and please let me know if there's anything else you need.

upload_2018-1-24_10-51-4.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-1-24_10-50-46.png
    upload_2018-1-24_10-50-46.png
    984.6 KB · Views: 698

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
That's what I was afraid of....you're using the mail app. Most of us use an email client like outlook, thunderbird and so forth. I don't use the app as I can't stand any of those apps MS deems we need to use.

That said: Where were these drafts created? What email and what email client/software was used ? You say you've checked your gmail account....I mean using a browser and opening the draft folder there?

That linked inbox is a good indicator that it was created elsewhere and saved there.

Reaction score
Only 2 linked email applications and I've checked both for drafts to no avail (used a browser and checked at the server level). I know I've created drafts from emails in the Sent folder but I've also checked there without success. May have to uninstall and re-install.
Thanks anyway.

bassfisher6522

Reaction score
I would look into getting/using an actual email client and stay away from those crap apps as I like to call them. For exactly what you're going through.

Ask a Question