Deletion One drive email notice from Outlook

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I have been hacked so I question all email notices. It says because I have not used my one drive account from two years it will be deleted in February.
I have used it so why is it being deleted? All I see this is doing is trying to get me to sign on from the email notice and expose my private information to be used by improper people or spoofing. Please clarify ?

Reaction score
I've never used OneDrive and have not received such a notice. In Windows Defender I will occasionally get the yellow mark on its shield in the Notification Area, open it and Dismiss the OneDrive notice there. Haven't gotten around to actually removing OneDrive on my several computers, more important things to do.

Reaction score
Is it possible that you have, at any time, used a school or office account to log in? The warning could be referring to that.

The notice is legitimate. If you do wish to keep it, merely log in to it and out again - done.

Reaction score
It's most likely legit. I had one the other day on a onedrive account I hadn't used in a while.

Ask a Question