One Drive Notice of Deletion

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I have been hacked and I know question every notice I get. Just received one from outlook saying because of not using one drive for two y3

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
I have been hacked and I know question every notice I get. Just received one from outlook saying because of not using one drive for two years my one drive account will be deleted in February. Is this coming from Outlook or from a scammer?

Reaction score
And? did you not use one drive for that long??
IMHO if you have a Microsoft account, you will have access to one drive as well.
I assume there is a link in the email?? It looks like a phishing email.

Reaction score
You have two threads on the same subject. The other thread has ben answered!

Michael Bell

Mickey B
Reaction score
As I said I was hacked last spring have learned never directly respond to a email notice , trust no one . I thought it would be nice to back up using one drive in case of a computer crash. But then they want to charge you I do not pay for monthly fees to no one.
This appeared to be a spam and it turns out to be as I thought. Thank you for your respond and remember the true meaning of the word trust " To Rely Upon Someone Totally " it turns out that person is yourself only.

Ask a Question