Libre Office document deletion.

Reaction score
Hi.

I am running W10 on a laptop and I have libre office installed.

I now have several docs that I want to delete but i cannot do so. When I look this up on the internet I am told to delete them as I would any other doc. but I can't do this because I can only delete docs that are on my desktop and I can delete by clicking the right hand button and get a sub-menu with delete on it.

The LO docs only appear in LO and clicking the RH button does not produce a menu with delete on it.

How do I handle this? Looking forward to your help.

Kind Regards,

Peter.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Unless Libre Office behaves much differently than other such Win32 applications, it saves files, where you tell it to save files.
Typically for docs that would be C:\Users\YourUserName\Documents
What you may be seeing from within the actual application itself, might be its' history of "recent" documents

Reaction score
I agree Trouble. I just went through the procedure and you do have to actually go to the .....\documents folder to delete the documents. One can not show the recent files but I'd rather it defaulted to 'This PC'

Ask a Question