Duplicate posts

Reaction score
Thought you were referring to this site and the Win11 that is linked on the main page. I wouldn't know about any other Win10/11 sites. Sorry for misreading your comment.
No prob, Cliff. I also could not understand your post - all clear now

Reaction score
Thought you were referring to this site and the Win11 that is linked on the main page. I wouldn't know about any other Win10/11 sites. Sorry for misreading your comment.
No prob, Cliff. I also could not understand your post - all clear now
From what I can tell, Ian has not been on any of the sites since December last year.
yeah. I am surmising it is just waiting for the forum subscription to finish,then kaput. Ditto the eleven site

Reaction score
I'm a member of https://www.xpforums.com/ which Ian also runs and he hasn't logged onto that one since December.
I'm also convinced that his remaining forums are on borrowed time.

Here is a Mozilla extension I have found useful for archiving web pages to a single HTML file including images:

It doesn't work with every website but it does work here. I was able to archive the following tutorial to my PC for offline viewing:

I recommend all forum members save any articles they find useful on Ian's sites since it seems likely they won't be available in the near future.

Reaction score
Grrrrr....

image.png

Ask a Question