SOLVED Email error

Reaction score
When I try to send an item from an application I get the following error and I cannot figure out how to fix it.
"There is no email program associated to perform the requested action. Please install an email program or, if one is already installed, create an association in the Default programs control panel.' Please advise.

Attachments

• email association.JPG
    email association.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 17
Reaction score
Applications giving that message can't find an installed E-Mail Client such as Windows Mail, Thunderbird, the discontinued IncrediMail, SeaMonkey E-Mail, the old Outlook Express or Microsoft Office/Outlook. Or maybe Hotmail or Outlook.com Webmail is being used [now both are part of https://outlook.live.com/owa/] and the apps aren't connecting with them.

Reaction score
I’m probably reading reading your post incorrectly, but a “jpg” should be sent as an attachment, even to an email sth no contents

Reaction score
Bighorn, Thank you so much for the info. Should have known MS wouldn't include anything Google. Dumb me.

davehc, the .jpg was just an attachment of the error I was getting. It wasn't what I was trying to email. So sorry for misleading you.

Ask a Question