SOLVED Games closing itself in windows 10 creator

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm using acer f5 573g with 8GB RAM and 2GB NVIDIA graphics with 256 SSD and still got more than 150GB SSD free. While playing games like minions rush, tiny troopers etc I am having crashes, Haven't checked high quality games yet. Does anyone having this issue? My other apps work well without crashing other than games apps. I didn't played games on windows 10 but after updating to windows 10 creator I thought to play some games and already having an issue. Anyone having this issue? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Reaction score
Hi Neshaan,

have you installed any drivers from Nvidia?, I recommend not using the ones Windows installs! (I have an Nvida GPU myself):

http://www.nvidia.co.uk/page/home.html

Click on "Drivers" and run the tool. :)

Hey Wolfie thanks for your reply.
I installed latest NVidia drivers (385.28) yesterday and still having this issue. I downloaded games from windows store and also tried reinstalling but didn't fixed any issue. games are pausing and closing itself , I don't have this issue over others app?

Reaction score
Hey wolfie I've just figured out that I am not able to find any games with NVidia. It scans but no games found as result. Do you have any idea how I can solve this problem. I will try troubleshooting to find any errors possible.

Reaction score
Hello wolfie,
I was having this issue over Despicable Me : Minion Rus and Tiny troopers 2. I did tried scanning with Reimage Repair tool and there it got the issue scanned. I think it is happening because of registry or cache errors. Nvidia and others drivers seems to work very well. Do you got any other idea?

Reaction score
Hello there wolfie,
I think this problem was happening due the updates of windows 10 creator. I've reset my pc and now its working like a charm. I'm still in windows 10 creator 1703 and After reset my pc seems to work fine. Maybe this issue was caused by update of windows 10 creator afterall.
Thanks for your help wolfie.

Reaction score
Hi Neshaan,

great stuff, please mark it as solved so it helps others and don't forget to run the updater!. :)

Ask a Question