Halloween

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
The tiny candy crunch'n trick or treaters are out in force.
My small suburban street looks like Times Square on New Years Eve.
First decent night, climate wise, we've had in a few years.
I think they're out to make up for previous years.

Reaction score
Although it was a pleasant night here in Ontario we had very few kids, at one time we used to expect 100+. It appears those days are long gone. Halloween is dun, only 8/52 to Christmas. Were does time go!

Reaction score
No kids came to my house, mind you; it most likely had something to do with the barbed wire and broken glass I laid outside the door!. LOL :D:D:D:D:D

Bif

Reaction score
A couple of years ago we had over 200 kids but last night despite decent weather had only a few.
I think in todays "climate" most must be going to malls or other supervised events.

Reaction score
Long walk to me. Kids are not so inclined to exercise just for fun, these days. 8kms out in the countryside!

Reaction score
It is paradise. But rather old and a potential for expensive maintenance in the near future.- Possibly beyond my pension. We are looking to sell it, but no takers. One quick and small picture of my property - The deer are wild but know they are safe in our field.

deer.JPG

Last edited:

Ask a Question