SOLVED Anyone else seeing Internet Browser problems today (Halloween)?

Reaction score
I have one system, not this one, which has started acting strangely when going to websites. The Dell site does not show an accurate listing of it products and shows them with strange designations.

This may have started when I followed a link to a Logitech site to check for speakers compatible with Windows 10. I noticed IE would not load the page but kept trying to. The page seemed to work fine in Edge. I went back to the home page and even it started acting strangely.

I am running a Defender scan right now and will use Malwarebytes after that but perhaps, since it is Halloween, something is afoot?

Thanks.

Bif

Reaction score
Haven't noticed anything at my end, been browsing all morning on my Android tab and all smooth..
Will keep an eye out for any oddness.

Reaction score
Thanks, Bif

I ran the scans and no problems found but I was still seeing the problem with the Dell site so I reset IE and at least the Dell site appears to be normal again...

I will keep an eye on it for a while to see if it reverts back for some reason.

Reaction score
I got IE to work some what normally again by shutting down and the booting.

I do not know what caused it but I still continue to see problems with many sites where they freeze or don't react normally to certain movements like clicking on some link. But this would be network problem and not security.

Ask a Question