Heart Surgery!!

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
That's the best analogy I can use to suggest what you are doing to your computer, when you upgrade to Windows 10.
AND
Just like the preparations you would take for yourself in advance of anything so potentially serious to your personal health and well being.... that is what you should do before considering this upgrade.

Before anyone gets too overly offended by my analogy, I would just like to say that I had breakfast this morning with my two older sisters, one of whom is 75 the other 80 and I'm the young'n at 65 and we discussed Windows 10 and the free upgrade and the potential consequences, so we are (as are a lot of people our age) unfortunately perhaps, very conversant when it comes to discussing matters of personal health issues.

Will the upgrade go well? As expected? Without complications?
I certainly hope so, but.....
If you plan for the worse, while hoping for the best then, unlike in real life, if something disastrous should happen, you can expect a complete and full recovery.

I made this post, before the upgrade was available
https://www.windows10forums.com/threads/please-for-your-own-peace-of-mind.794/
Unfortunately, it went widely unnoticed or generally ignored.
It's still worth a read. So you can ready your computer in advance for its' surgery.

Maybe brain surgery would be a better analogy but the idea is still the same..... prepare well in advance.

Last edited:

Ask a Question