Hebrew is Gibberish

Reaction score
After upgrading to Win 10, an application which displayed Hebrew words under Windows 7 now shows gibberish instead. How do I get my Hebrew font back?

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
If the program installed its' own fonts into the C:\Windows\Fonts folder, it's possible that they were overwritten or otherwise corrupted by the update.
Have you considered either reinstalling the application over top of itself, or if you can find the font's folder within the install media, perhaps just reinstalling the fonts.

Reaction score
If the program installed its' own fonts into the C:\Windows\Fonts folder, it's possible that they were overwritten or otherwise corrupted by the update.
Have you considered either reinstalling the application over top of itself, or if you can find the font's folder within the install media, perhaps just reinstalling the fonts.
The application is PC Study Bible Version 5, and was installed after the upgrade to Win 10 occurred. I will try to reinstall it and see if that helps.

Ask a Question