How do I get rid of Weather updates and so much more?

Reaction score
Any idea how to get rid of Weather updates and so much more? I clicked no, thanks a couple of times, and next time I start my computer, I get the same message.

Reaction score
Start by right clicking on the taskbar > News and Interests > Turn Off. Then go to Settings > Personalization > Taskbar > Near bottom of page > Toggle Show News and Interests on the taskbar

Reaction score
Show News and Interests were already turned off but thanks! If you have any other suggestions :)

Reaction score
Also try going to Settings > Personalisation > Lock Screen and uncheck “Get fun facts, tips, tricks and more on your Lock screen.“
Let's see if this helps.

Reaction score
Same issue here. I have it turned off in the taskbar, and then in Personalization. I keep clicking no thanks, and 5 hours later it'll pop up again. So annoying, did you find any solution?

Reaction score
Unchecking in Settings System Notifications & actions might work. That's why I love Windows 7, I don’t have to deal with all these.

Ask a Question