How do I increase the print size in Live Mail

Reaction score
OK, I am fairly well on top of the Windows 10 Boogy but, I have my home page and most things set at 150% for print size but a small hassle. I am using Windows Live Mail instead of that ugly thing that comes with Windows 10, how do I increase the print size in Live Mail?

Reaction score
With Outlook I click on "Print" when the printer properties page opens, select "Properties >effects and adjust the print size. I have a HP Laser Jet, it may be different for other printers?

Reaction score
Do you mean print size or font size while creating a new e-mail? for a new e-mail options for font size, color that's all along the bottom or taskbar on the E-mail you are creating.

Reaction score
I am referring to the print size of the page. EG, on the home page I just click the gear wheel up in top right corner and increase from 100% to 150%. How do I increase the wording on the Windows Live Mail page? Not newly made E-mails.

Reaction score
150% that is huge, try to decrease it to maybe 125% also look in settings/display/advanced settings/ print size etc. you can change print in certain apps. like messages that may change inbox e-mail? you can try or change back if needed.

Reaction score
No Aputernut, I have had my home page etc set at 150% for years. It fills my 23 inch screen nicely and I can walk past my computer and read it easily.

Reaction score
If you are referring to incoming mail from someone, then the problem with size of print is whatever size font they used, I get some myself, I can not read it is so tiny, what are they thinking?

Ask a Question