SOLVED I cannot left click my Start Button, only a right click works and does not give you the same info.

pd2

Reaction score
Thank you DAVID!!!

I don't know what exactly this did but it worked and my Start button works again.
:-D

Give this a try.................................

Right click at Start button > select Command Prompt (Admin) > type powershell > press Enter > wait a bit until you see....
PS C:\windows\system32>

At the flashing prompt, copy and paste this( please use Copy and paste to avoid typo) ............

Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}

> press Enter.

Ignore any error in red.

When finished, try Start button again.

Reaction score
Well it is not necessary. We do not have rating system like other forums. Tha's good.
The only thing other than marking the thread as Solved which you already did is to click the blue word Like at bottom right of one of my replies. But it is not neccessary. In this forum we do not "compete" against one another which is a HUGE welcome difference.
I know that this is 7 years old but dang, it still worked for me when I had that same problem

Ask a Question