SOLVED Insert quote

Reaction score
How does one show a previous response, as a quote created in blue, to my response?

Reaction score
click the Reply button on the far right of the reply you want to quote.

quote a reply.jpg

Reaction score
click the Reply button on the far right of the reply you want to quote.

Hope this works, I have to highlight the text first and then see the word "reply" when I hover over the last word of the quote I want, right? Thanks, David.

Reaction score
You can use the method you mentioned if you just want to quote part of the reply.

The method in my last reply was meant to quote the entire reply.

Reaction score
Thanks, I am new here too and appreciate the useful help. Now how do I block the avatars as they can be annoying.

Reaction score
Thanks, I am new here too and appreciate the useful help. Now how do I block the avatars as they can be annoying.

What and whose avatars ?
Where do you see them ?

If you are referring to avatars such as mine and yours, they belong to the individuals who created them. they cannot be blocked.
If that is not what you meant, please explain a bit more.

Reaction score
That is what I meant . In some other forums it is possible to block all avatars or individuals avatars.
I would also like to know if we can delete our posts. It looks like we can not. That is after it has been posted a while. This thread still allows me to edit it but not yesterdays threads.
Also, how do we move threads to a different forum?

Last edited:
Reaction score
In this forum, there is a certain time limit in which one can edit or delete one's own replies. After the time limit, the replies stay.

Please start a new thread for yourself if your question has nothing to do with what the OP (original poster) was asking. We call that "hijacking" someone else's thread and "diluting" our attention in solving the OP's problem. We don't appreciate that, and I bet the OP does not either, although in this case, the thread has been marked Solved. Still such practice is not advisable.
Thank you.

Ask a Question