Issues with Sound from HDMI to TV

Reaction score
So I've Installed Windows 10 from Windows 8 and have started to run into some issues regarding playing sound from my computer to my TV through HDMI. With Windows 8 it worked completely fine but ever since I upgraded when I go to lock my computer for the night or any other time during the day, when I decide to log back in sound no longer plays through my HDMI but still works fine through my speakers(headphones). Another thing I have noticed is that it also makes opening up the playback devices screen or changing to another device slow and lag a bit. Hopefully someone has some idea what it is if you need any more info about my system please let me know Thank you.

Reaction score
Is your HDMI device the default playback device in sound properties/playback? I have two systems. on one I use speakers and do not use HDMI sounds and on the other I only use HDMI sound.

Ask a Question