SOLVED Keep getting kicked off line

Reaction score
I have a repair program that I installed some time ago. Never have be sure if it works, but I'll try it again before I go to bed.

Reaction score
Repair program didn't install. It's a Pro program. Not sure if it works on a Home version of Windows. Requires a company name which I do not have and a computer registration number. Is the number on the computer or in the programing?

Reaction score
Repair install is done using the iso from MS to do a repair install. the other Repair program i have no idea without the name of such.
The only Repair program i know that many use that takes a while but seems to repair 99.9% is "tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio." which is FREE, and works all versions all editions of Windows.
Repair install of OS by Microsoft. it take the full iso , and uncompress to user\download. same that WU would use... then run setup, and let the iso do a OS repair, and NO it does not mess with any other data... on the OS. this is the same method as used since Windows XP. and some versions of Windows 95.

Reaction score
I'm computer illiterate, so all that info went over my head. The program I'm trying to install is Fix-It Utilities Pro from a CD. But I need to find the computer registration number.

Reaction score
I'm computer illiterate, so all that info went over my head. The program I'm trying to install is Fix-It Utilities Pro from a CD. But I need to find the computer registration number.
Not FREE and is it was used on a computer it needs that computer Registration #. as given by Avanquest Software it cost $49.95.
recommend FREE to DL and install and use. (they do offer Pro) but that cost also... so get the FREE - tweaking.com_windows_repair_aio_setup i recommend for all my Clients.

Reaction score
Another suggestion is to back-up all your files to a USB drive and reset the PC, then try upgrading again, you should be on version 1909 now. :)

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in getting back. Family emergency kept me away from the computer. To Snuffy: The repair program I am trying to install was paid for, it's on a CD that came from the store. It requires a computer registration #. If I can find that, I may be able to get it to run. To Wolfie: My files are already backed up on an external soure. Last time I checked, it was saving everything.

Ask a Question