Keyboard doesn't work when Save As PDF file. I can't properly name the file b/c keyboard give random letters

Reaction score
Hi Mary,

did you try uninstalling Adobe Reader and just use edge browser?. That is where I would start, you can always re-install it if that doesn't help. :)

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie ~ I think I've said this before, I don't want to use Edge and I don't feel comfortable installing and reinstalling software. I'm not good at it, although I'm sure it's simple.

Reaction score
Hi Mary,

did you at least try moving the KB to a different USB port as I suggested earlier?. (I assume the KB is connected by a USB cable?). :)

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie ~ I said earlier that I have a wireless mouse. I did change the USB port that it connects to, but no change.

Reaction score
I said earlier that I have a wireless mouse
Hi Mary,

is the keyboard also a wireless device?. That is what I meant, not the mouse!, that said, if they are both wireless devices, you can tell us the make and model and we can look for new(er) or updated drivers for them. :)

Reaction score
Hi Wolfie ~ no the keyboard is not wireless; it's a laptop. Only my mouse is wireless.

Ad

Advertisements

Reaction score
it's a laptop
Hi Mary,

as far as I can tell, this is the first time you mentioned it is a laptop LOL. :) :) :)

So, open Control Panel > Device Manager > Keyboards and right click it then Uninstall device, restart your laptop and try typing something in a PDF file and see how it reacts. :)

1593070866052.png

Ask a Question