Menu Bar

Reaction score
Can anyone please help me. I've recently had to buy a new laptop and it automatically came with Windows 10. It is advised to use Edge, but I miss the Menu Bar. Is there anyway I can get this back to use, please. Many thanks, dicky

Reaction score
There isn't an option to do this in Edge unfortunately. Most of the actions are included in the [...] button, to make Edge more simplistic.

You can use from Windows Accessories, Internet Explorer 11, however this is not recommended in the future since IE11 is a discontinued product.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
Actually I prefer IE to Edge and while I have several browser installed, I've chosen IE as my default and am not a fan of Edge at all.
AND
I don't think IE is going anywhere at least not in the near future.
Does this mean Microsoft is changing the support lifecycle policy for Internet Explorer?
The latest version of Internet Explorer will continue to follow the component policy, which means that it follows the support lifecycle and is supported for as long as the Windows operating system on which it is installed. Focusing support on the latest version of Internet Explorer for a supported Windows operating system is in line with industry standards.
SOURCE: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/WindowsForBusiness/End-of-IE-support

Ask a Question