Mostly OneNote Related

Reaction score
I have used Office 2010 since it was first released and have been quite satisfied with it. However, since using Windows 10 I have been using Word, Exel and Powerpoint that I got from the Windows 10 Store, I think it is the Mobile set. I'd like to use the OneNote application that is part of Windows 10.

I use OneNote 2010 almost daily, largely because I can use Send-to-OneNote from Outlook and Internet Explorer 11. I can find no way to do the equivalent using the built-in version of OneNote and the newest built-in Browser. Can this be done, and if so, how? I also find that I am using my Gmail account and the built in mail program more and more every day using my Gmail account. Is there a way to send-to-OneNote from there?

Using the built-in OneNote, is there a way to set the Page Name tab on the left to just include the single line Name instead of the little preview it gives? Page preview is a good idea but takes up a lot of screen real-estate.

Is there a way to set the built-in People Application to only use my Gmail account for addresses? My Addresses and Calendar are almost exclusive from my Gmail account and I rarely use my Hotmail for email, addresses and calendar. Basically, just for my Windows 10 logon, OneDrive and Office on the web.

Michael

Ask a Question