SOLVED Movie Maker Win 10

Reaction score
I have a member on my forum looking for a good movie maker for Windows 10.
In the past (Win 7) he used windows movie maker. The member said he wants to create one movie from a collection of clips. Thanks!

Bif

Reaction score
You're welcome Norton!..let me know how they make out..

Reaction score
Ian Thanks for the tip. The member that asked me said exactly the same about the MS Movie Maker.
I will pass along the link.

Reaction score
I still use Windows Movie Maker from the Windows Live Essentials package. It's a real shame that MS discontinued Movie Maker, as it's a really nice (and simple to use) app.

It's still available to download from 3rd party sites like MajorGeeks:
http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/windows_live.html

Ian
The member says "This one works well also but puts a watermark in the video unless you buy the program so it is a goner"

Thanks!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Ian
The member says "This one works well also but puts a watermark in the video unless you buy the program so it is a goner"

Thanks!

Is that definitely Windows Movie Maker from that link? It should be 100% free, without a watermark. I downloaded mine from that same page a few months ago :). There are other software apps (particularly on the Windows store) that aim to pass off as WMM, but they are just copying the name.

Reaction score
Backing up Ian's post. For curiosity, I downloaded from Ian's link. I had a different experience. It said it had failed to install, with a reference to a language problem. Could be something to do with my Daniish language installation. However, it had, in fact installed in the program files and was fully functional - without a watermark.

Ask a Question