My Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Microphone problems

Reaction score
Hello, I have a problem with my headset microphone, where it would just stop working while i'm using windows. So how it works is that when i boot up my computer and check my microphone it seems to be working just fine, nothing wrong. but after some time it just stops, i dunno if its the problem with the headphones themselves or anything, i have looked everywhere for a solution and i still cant seem to fix it. If anyone has a suggestion ill gladly test it out.

Trouble

Noob Whisperer
Reaction score
I don't even know what a "Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Microphone" is, but.....
In my personal experience when a connected device works at startup and then some time later, shuts down....
It's it due to the Power Management tab in device manager, either for the specific device or the connector (USB Hub, Bluetooth, whatever) having the "Allow windows to turn off this device to save power" check box checked.
Find it and uncheck it and see if that does any good.

Ask a Question